Tuesday 19 July 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Julie's Gems. I started this blog to show and tell people about some cool things, weird things, and even adventures. And for starters is when i went to the beach I went with my brother, my little sister and my mother. So when I was just about to go in the water my mother nagged my brother and sister and even me to put on sunscreen. But my mother didn't.So when my mother and I went into the water she got a sunburn for not putting on sunscreen. she said " Oh man I am going to be busted by your father for not putting on sunscreen.". So any time we say sunscreen we yell it to tease my mom about her sunburn. And I keep on saying , " Mother there is something new called SUNSCREEN!!!!"

So remember to put it on or else you will have a sunburn for about a week like my silly mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment