Tuesday 13 December 2011

Alley Atack!

Hey readers, it is Julie back in action. On Sunday (December 11 2011) in Gage Park I went to go see the lighting at night 'cause it is so beautiful. So me and my Mother were driving, trying to find a parking spot and we come up to this alley way. So we both think it will just go and lead us back into the front of the apartment building. So were driving and the car just drops I think about 2 or 3 feet or so. And my mother just starts panicing  A LOT! And so my mother calls my father and my father says," I will be there as fast as I can.Ok.Don't panic"(ya, like that is what my mother is doing)Then I bring out my flashlight in the glove compatment and start looking around if we can go ANYWHERE.So when I got a closer look, in front of me was just one big field. So I walk a little bit more and it goes back the the creb. I tell my mom that if we drive in the field and out the creb, we can drive out and go home. We tryed going back, that didn't work.We tryed going front, and that didn't work. So we can't go anywhere. Then my father comes and couldn't even do it. ( my father is the stongest and smartest I know ) Then my mother says," Wait, I remember entering us for a free discount for a totruck" When the totruck came is was about 10:15pm and the totruck got our car back on the road and we went back home.

If you have any qwestions about what happened, please comment below. See you next time. PEACE OUT HOME DOG!!!!! ;P

1 comment:

  1. That's going to be a great memory for us, Jules!

    Love your new blog background!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete